Immigration Lawyer for Your Individual Needs

Have you been struggling with the specifics of TPS renewal? Do you want to work with an attorney who actually has extensive experience with TPS-related issues? Here at the Rijal Law Firm, we’ve helped so many to be able to immigrate to the United States in the manner in which they would like. For many, that’s been through TPS. Once they’ve received that status, we have a proven track record of being able to help clients with extending their TPS status, too. 

When Do I Have to Re-Register for TPS and What Happens if I Don’t in Time? 

In the event that your country’s TP/S designation is expiring, then you need to file for re-registration at least sixty days before that set deadline. Sure, two months may sound like a long time, but it really isn’t. Now,  the USCIS may accept your application after that period ends, provided that you have a very good reason. We have been able to help our clients with this as well. We’ve been able to do so by filling out documentation and filing it when it needs to be filed as well as helping clients who applied late to have the best, most compelling case possible. 

What Supporting Evidence Might I Need for TPS Renewal? 

Beyond the primary evidence (which we can also help with) your TPS renewal case may be best served by submitting supporting evidence as well. Typically, this focuses on your immigration history. You’ll want evidence of your continuous residence and evidence of your date of entry as well as evidence of your identity and nationality, too. If you’re unsure of how to put all of this together, here, too, we can help. 

I’m a TPS Holder and I’m Thinking About Traveling Outside of the US. Should I? 

Do so with great caution. Indeed, we strongly recommend speaking to an experienced attorney before deciding to travel outside of the U.S. There are certain risks associated with traveling outside of the U.S. while you have TPS, which could potentially make it more difficult to eventually become a permanent resident and other concerns. 

I Haven’t Been Convicted of a Felony, So I’m Not Inadmissible for TPS, Right? 

You can still be inadmissible if you have two or more misdemeanors if you participated in terrorist activity, or if you’ve been flagged, for security reasons, by the American government. Again, should you have any questions about your eligibility, we are happy to sit down with you and determine how we can help. 

More Than Just a TPS Immigration Lawyer Team 

TPS renewal is something that we have helped so many through so that they can continue to live in America as they’d like and not have to return to another country. That said, TPS is just one of the ways that we can help our clients. If you would like help with TPS or any other method of immigrating to the United States, we encourage you to schedule a free case evaluation with us.

Share this article :

Our Affiliations

Skip to content