Immigration Services

We help businesses, families, and individuals navigate the immigration process and reach their goals

Corporations / Employees
Working Visas for Employees
Temporary worker visas are for persons who want to enter the U.S. for employment lasting a fixed period of time, and are not considered permanent or indefinite. Types of worker visas include: A, C,D, DS-160, E, G, H, I, J, L, O, P, Q, R, and TN visas. Below you will find a list of work visas accompanied with who can apply for them.
Naturalization Exceptions
Types of Work Visas
A Visa: Diplomats, foreign government officials, assistants to foreign government officials
C Visa: Travellers who are in transit through the U.S. without actually entering the country.
D Visa: Persons working aboard a vessel or aircraft.
E Visa: Treaty traders, treaty investors, and certain “specialty occupation” professionals from Australia.
G Visa: National representatives to international organizations.
H-1B Visa: Persons with a bachelor’s or higher degree in a specific area of expertise known as “specialty occupations”.
H-1C Visa: Nonimmigrant visas for nurses when there is a shortage of qualified U.S. nurses.
H-2A Visa: Temporary agricultural workers for jobs qualified U.S. workers are unavailable.
H-2B Visa: Temporary nonagricultural workers for jobs qualified U.S. workers are unavailable.
H-3 Visa: Allows an individual to receive temporary training by a U.S. company that is otherwise unavailable in their home country. The intended program of participation must be a non-medical education and a non-graduate training program.
I Visa: Journalist/Media visa for professionals traveling to the U.S. for their work.
J Visa: Exchange program for foreign visitors to come to the U.S. via a sponsoring organization.
L-1: Intra-Company Transferee visa. This is for people who work for a multi-national company that needs their services in the U.S.
NATO Visa: For certain members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and their staff.
O Visa: For people with extraordinary ability in science, education, business, athletics, and their assistants.
P Visa: Internationally recognized and culturally unique entertainers and athletes.
R Visa: For people who are ministers and religious workers.
TN Visa: For Canadian and Mexican nationals who have North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) credentials.

Our Affiliations

Skip to content