Immigration Services

We help businesses, families, and individuals navigate the immigration process and reach their goals

Corporations / Employees
Naturalization through U.S Citizen
If you’ve been married to a Green Card holder or an LPR for more than three years and have been living together during that time, you likely qualify for naturalization under section 319(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Unlike a conditional green card, naturalization is a form of permanent citizenship that will not expire.
Naturalization Exceptions
TTo be eligible for naturalization for spouses of U.S. citizens, you must be over the age of 18 and a lawful permanent resident or Green Card holder for the full three years leading up to the date of application. As mentioned, you must have been married to and living with your U.S. citizen spouse for the entirety of those three years. You and your spouse must have been living within the state you are filing your USCIS petition to for at least three months leading up to submitting the petition. You must both continue to live in the United States from the time of submission to the time of naturalization. While maintaining a home address in the United States, you must have been physically present in the United States for at least 18 out of the past 36 months leading up to the filing of your petition You must be able to read, write, and speak English and have a knowledge of civics. Finally, you must be a person of good character who is attached to the principals of the United States Constitution and well-disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States. If you and your spouse meet these qualifications, contact Saurab Rijal to become a U.S. citizen.

Our Affiliations

Skip to content