Immigration Law Firm in Dallas to Help You Navigate USCIS Changes

Immigration Law Firm in Dallas

Are you looking to immigrate to the United States on a temporary work visa? Do you want to give yourself the best chance of success? That’s exactly what we do for clients at our immigration law firm in Dallas. The Rijal Law Firm was founded by immigrants, so we know what it means to be able to come to America on your terms. We have helped many who are in the same position you are now to be able to better adapt to USCIS changes. 

What the H-1B Visa Is 

A temporary work visa available for people who are qualified as professionals who have been hired to work in specialized occupations, we’ve helped many to be able to get the H-1B visa that they wanted. There are many reasons behind this visa’s popularity, not the least of which is that it’s open to both those with and without a bachelor’s degree. 

Indeed, “professionals,” in this context, essentially means anyone with what’s equivalent to a bachelor’s degree. If you don’t have a bachelor’s degree though, you may still be eligible. You are eligible if the position you have been offered is professional in its nature and you have particular experience in your field. 

What the New USCIS Rules Are 

Recently, the USCIS announced a rule that would “strengthen the integrity of and reduce the potential for fraud in the H-1B registration process…” They would do this in part by “ensuring each beneficiary would have the same chance of being selected.” 

While this is certainly a worthwhile endeavor, by working with professionals, you give yourself the best possible chance of success by working with a law firm that has extensive experience with the H-1B. We can draw upon that to help you with your immigration journey. 

Other H Visas We Can Assist With 

Even if you don’t necessarily qualify for the H-1 Visa, that doesn’t mean that you’re out of luck. Indeed, you very well could qualify for the H-2 Visa. This is for skilled and unskilled workers who are coming to the United States for a temporary period of time in a position that’s seasonal or temporary. To be eligible, the Department of Labor has to certify that there are no qualified U.S. workers available for that particular position. 

Or, alternatively, you might be a good fit for the H-3 Visa. This visa makes it possible for a U.S. company to train an individual. This can be granted for two years. Much of the eligibility for this particular visa comes down to the details that the petitioning entity provides to the USCIS. When you meet with us for a free case evaluation, we’ll sit down with you and go over all of your options. From there, we’ll pick the one that’s best for your exact, specific needs. 

Immigration Law Firm in Dallas


An Immigration Law Firm in Dallas That Can Help 

The above covers what we’re able to help with in terms of a H Visa. However, there are many, many more ways to immigrate to the United States. We understand what it’s like to know that you want to come to America but just not be sure exactly how to do so. That’s where we come in. 

We’ve helped so many who know exactly the path they want to take. We can work with them to make that a reality, should they be eligible. By that same token, we can lay out your options so that you can pick the one that’s right for you. For a free case evaluation, message us through our site or call. 

Share this article :

Our Affiliations

Skip to content