P Visa:

Athletes, Artists and Entertainers (P visas)

The P-1 visa is given to athletes individually or as part of a group or team that is “internationally recognized” (P-1A) or a person who performs with or is an integral part of on entertainment group that has been recognized internationally as outstanding in the field for a substantial of time (P-1B). The performers need to prove a sustained and substantial relationship with the entertainment group over a period of at least one year. The P-2 visa is given to artists and entertainers entering the U.S. for a reciprocal exchange program between a foreign-based and a US-based organization. Artists and entertainers, including groups who will perform under a program that is culturally unique, are covered by P-3 visa.

Loading please wait....