Work Visa:

Temporary worker visas are for persons who want to enter the U.S. for employment lasting a fixed period of time, and are not considered permanent or indefinite. Types of worker visas include: A, C,D, DS-160, E, G, H, I, J, L, O, P, Q, R, and TN visas. Below you will find a list of work visas accompanied with who can apply for them.

A Visa: Diplomats, foreign government officials, assistants to foreign government officials

C Visa: Travellers who are in transit through the U.S. without actually entering the country

D Visa: Persons working aboard a vessel or aircraft.

E Visa: Treaty traders, treaty investors, and certain “specialty occupation” professionals from Australia

G Visa: National representatives to international organizations

H-1B Visa: Persons with a bachelor’s or higher degree in a specific area of expertise known as “specialty occupations”

H-1C Visa: Nonimmigrant visas for nurses when there is a shortage of qualified U.S. nurses.

H-2A Visa: Temporary agricultural workers for jobs qualified U.S. workers are unavailable.

H-2B Visa: Temporary nonagricultural workers for jobs qualified U.S. workers are unavailable.

H-3 Visa: Allows an individual to receive temporary training by a U.S. company that is otherwise unavailable in their home country. The intended program of participation must be a non-medical education and a non-graduate training program.

I Visa: Journalist/Media visa for professionals traveling to the U.S. for their work.

J Visa: Exchange program for foreign visitors to come to the U.S. via a sponsoring organization.

L-1: Intra-Company Transferee visa. This is for people who work for a multi-national company that needs their services in the U.S.

NATO Visa: For certain members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and their staff.

O Visa: For people with extraordinary ability in science, education, business, athletics, and their assistants.

P Visa: Internationally recognized and culturally unique entertainers and athletes.

R Visa: For people who are ministers and religious workers.

TN Visa: For Canadian and Mexican nationals who have North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) credentials.

Loading please wait....