Ways a Fiance Visa Lawyer Can Expedite and Simplify the Process

Fiance Visa Lawyer

Do you want to come to the United States so as to marry your American citizen fiance who’s sponsoring your visa (or vice versa)? Have you been looking for a Fiance Visa lawyer you can trust? If so, then the Rijal Law Firm may be able to help. The K-1 fiance visa makes it possible for you both to live in America. As you might imagine, the process can be complex and challenging. We have helped so many over the years who are in the exact position that you are right now in a multitude of ways. 

A Better Way to Handle All of the Forms 

Sponsoring a foreign fiance (or being sponsored) can be stress-inducing, to say the very least. Here at Rijal, we can help you to navigate every part of the process. First, we can help you to prepare and complete all of the forms. We can also help you to collect the proper documentation, too. If you have any questions throughout the process, we’ll be there to answer them quickly and completely. 

Prepare You for the Interview Properly 

At some point in the process, you will be interviewed by immigration officers. They want to make sure that your relationship is legitimate, and isn’t just some kind of scam designed to get someone into America fraudulently. Now, you may be asked some simple questions (how long have you been together, where did you meet, etc.) Or, you may be asked some more challenging questions. Regardless, we can prepare you so that you’re ready for anything in this interview. 

Walk You Through the Entire Process 

Everyone’s immigration situation is different. But, if you’re applying for a K-1 visa, the first step is for the American citizen who’s sponsoring their foreign fiance to submit a “Petition for Alien Fiance” (I-129F) to the USCIS field office nearest to where they live. You have to submit it to that particular office – an embassy or an overseas office or something that won’t get the job done. Once that’s been approved by the USCIS, the National Visa Center will process it and send it to a US embassy or consulate. Then, that embassy or consulate will provide the foreign-citizen fiance with a medical examination and more detailed instructions. They will have an interview at the consulate as well. 

Fiance Visa Lawyer

A Fiance Visa Lawyer Who Can Help 

The path can be challenging and difficult at times but it’s always worth it. We can be in a position to make the journey simpler. If you’re considering this visa or any other we can help. At Rijal Law Firm, we can work with you to make the process easier for you and yours. Even if this particular visa isn’t right for you, another one may be. For a free consultation with our immigration experts to see how we can help, you can reach us at (855) 997-4525

Share this article :

Our Affiliations

Skip to content