Visitor and B Visa

This category applies to foreign travelers coming to the United States temporarily. The reasons for entry are either for business (B-1) or for pleasure, tourism, or medical treatment (B-2). Examples of a B-1 visa include entering the U.S. to consult with company associates; attend conventions and conferences; settle an estate; or negotiate a contract. On the other hand, a person visiting family, amusement, sightseeing, or receiving treatment would apply for a B-2 visa.

Go to B Visa for more information and to see if you qualify for entry under the Visa Waiver Program.

Loading please wait....