EB1 Immigration Lawyer Dallas/Irving Texas Visa Professional

EB1 Immigration Lawyer Dallas/Irving Texas

An EB1 immigration lawyer in Dallas/Irving Texas visa professional can help you obtain permanent residency in the United States if you have an “exceptional aptitude” in one of the following areas of endeavor: science, education, the arts, business, or sports.

Have you established yourself as an industry leader?

Do you have a background in athletics, the arts, teaching, science, or international business?
If that’s the case, you should look into applying for an EB1 visa.

The EB1 Green Card

If you speak to a work visa attorney in Dallas/Irving Texas law firm, you can receive the help you need with the U.S. EB1 green card steps.

Those who have “exceptional talent” or who have proved themselves “superior” in the fields of education and research are eligible for permanent residency through the EB1 green card or work-based visa. 

Some candidates may include executives and managers who support global company objectives.

Applicants for EB1 visas are expected to present detailed documentation of their achievements. This might involve attaining a high level of prominence on a regional, national, or even global scale.

If you have won a Nobel Prize or an Olympic medal, for instance, you may qualify for an EB1 green card. Applicants must also provide evidence that they plan to use their time in the U.S. to advance their own personal or professional activities.

You don’t need a job offer from a company in the United States to apply for EB1.

If you need assistance with your EB1 application, a Dallas/Irving, Texas work visa attorney can provide it. To streamline the application procedure, EB1 petitions are classified into one of three groups.

Eligibility for Employment-Based 1 (EB1) visas is broken down into three subcategories: EB1-A, EB1-B, and EB1-C.

Persons of “Extraordinary Ability” are eligible for the EB1-A visa category.

To be eligible for this category, an immigrant must have “distinguished themself in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.” Therefore, only an elite few, who have achieved this type of success, are eligible for this group.

This honor is so uncommon that it necessitates stringent criteria.

Except where noted, the EB1-A visa application will not go forward unless the applicant meets specific criteria.

As a candidate for an EB1-A visa, you must prove that you have accomplished at least three of the following in order to be considered.

  1. Recognition on a national or international scale for your accomplishments;
  2. Membership in an organization that requires great work from its members;
  3. Proof that major trade or media outlets have featured  reviews of your accomplishments and work;
  4. Evidence indicating you served has served as a judge, either on a panel or individually, reviewing the work of others.
  5. Proven achievements in the realms of learning, athletics, business, the arts, or science;
  6. Documentation proving that you have published articles in peer-reviewed journals or other prominent media outlets;
  7. Proof that you have had your work displayed in galleries or other similar venues;
  8. Documentation of your leadership roles in notable organizations;
  9. Proof that your pay is higher than the average for your field; or
  10. Documentation of commercial success as a performing artist.

Even if you do fulfill some of the requirements stated above, that does not ensure acceptance. The United States Immigration and Naturalization Service also evaluates a candidate’s past work based on its merit. As a result, both quantity and quality are valued equally.

Prominent Academicians and Researchers Seeking EB1-B Visas

Certain requirements must be met in order to obtain an EB1-B green card through the services of an EB1 immigration lawyer in a Dallas/Irving Texas firm. Here is a rundown of what must be done:

  1. You need to show that you are recognized internationally for your exceptional abilities.
  2. You must have three years of experience in either academic research or teaching.
  3. You must provide proof of an offer to teach or do research at an American university or the institution of a private company. Also, three full-time researchers with verifiable records of academic success must be on staff where you’ll be working. Tenure or progress toward tenure is required for the post as well. 

Proving You’re “Exceptional

To show documented proof of your “exceptional” status, you must have, at the minimum, two of the following:

  1. Evidence of “exceptional” success in the form of prestigious prizes;
  2. Participation in a group that offers special privileges to members in recognition of their exceptional accomplishments;
  3. Review articles of your scholarly work that have been published by other authors;
  4. Proof that you were part of a judging panel or that you took part in evaluating the work of others;
  5. Research or scholarly work about advances in your field; or
  6. Reference in a publication of your intellectual works by authors from all around the world.

To move forward with your application, you must complete Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker, and submit it to the USCIS office. Your immigrant visa number will be sent to you by the United States Department of State. You must submit your application through a U.S. consulate if you are currently living outside the country.

International Professionals and Managers Seeking Permanent Residency (EB1-C)

If you are a manager or executive of a multinational company, relocating to the U.S., you may qualify for an EB1-C visa. In such cases, you are eligible to submit a visa application if you meet the following requirements:

  1. Before applying, you need to have worked for a minimum of three years outside of the United States. Moreover, you need to have worked for the company for at least a year before they brought their operations to the U.S.; and
  2. You need to have held an executive or management position outside the United States for the same firm, a subsidiary, or an affiliate of that company.

A Petition for Alien Worker (Form I-140) must be completed and submitted to the USCIS  to apply for an EB1-C visa. Your spouse and any minor children may join you in the United States once you have been granted permanent residency. They can do this by applying for visas at a U.S. Consulate abroad or by adjusting their status in the U.S.

The U.S. State Department must assign you a visa number if you are already physically present in the United States. After receiving the number, you must submit an adjustment of status application (I-485).

Contact Rijal Law Firm Now

You can get assistance from the Rijal Law Firm in submitting an EB1 green card application and getting it approved. Consult a qualified EB1 immigration lawyer in Dallas/Irving, TX professional to get started now. Contact the Rijal Law Firm to set up a time now to begin your EB1 application.

Share this article :

Our Affiliations

Skip to content